Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Three Simple Attitudes

I am reading a new life of Pope Francis on my I-pad and like it. It is by a woman journalist, Elizebetta Pique.

What I want to share with you today are three attitudes I have been working on myself. When in Brazil for the World Youth Day, the Pope said: "I would like to recall three simple attitudes:hopefulness, letting oneself be surprised by God, and living in joy."
It is good, I find, to see how I am living these attitudes each day. I am surprised by God more than ever since I have reflected on letting myself be surprised by Him. I am also keeping a journal which is a way of practicing my handwriting as all my muscles are so weak after the long stay in the hospital. I am trying to do two hours of exercise now each day.

No comments: