Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2016

Eve of St. Joseph's Feast Day



St. Joseph is a silent saint but one who is very influential and should not be forgotten. He gave us wonderful examples of trust and obedience but has kept a low profile through the ages. Still, I love to think of how much he taught Jesus and the joy he both gave and received from Jesus. It makes March 19 special for me. I guess we should be praying to him to sell our house quickly.

I find that the older I get, the more I need to trust the Lord and He does such wonderful things. May He do something to bring peace to this world of ours.
Here is St. Patrick's prayer that I wanted to publish yesterday:

Christ be with me, Christ within me
Christ behind me, Christ before me
Christ beside me, Christ to win me,
Christ to comfort and restore me
Christ beneath me,
Christ above me,
Christ in quiet, Christ in danger,
Christ in hearts of all that love me,
Christ in mouth of friend and stranger.

No comments: