Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2021

First Friday


 Today is the First Friday of February, a day that is special for all who have devotion to the Heart of Christ. I look forward to my hour of adoration each day, but it is always special on First Friday even if we do not have Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament during this time of not getting together.

It is Super Bowl Sunday and I am looking forward to the little party I am preparing for our Westwood Community - we are only six and will be wearing our masks and staying six feet apart. Since the six of us are together each night for prayer, I think we are safe meeting in our living room for the game. I think a couple will only be there for part of the time as only a couple of us are real football fans and I have not watched much football this year. 

I am late posting today as there is so much to read on my email. Congress seemed to vote all last night. I cannot imagine being alert all that time. I guess they were glad to get home after the final vote at 5:30 this morning. 

No comments: