Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Please Pray

I continue to find that a picture says more than words. What is I just put up a picture for a week and let everyone contemplate it in silence? I might try it.

Today I want to ask prayer for one of our Sisters who has been in Rome as Secretary General and has now returned for treatment here as she has cancer. She was head of the school at Grand Coteau and they are saying the Novena of Confidence for her and ask all to join in this beautiful prayer. Her name is Claude, but Coteau is also praying for Sheila, Cynthia, and Linda so I left all their names.


Lord Jesus, through the intercession of St. Madeleine Sophie Barat and St. Rose Philippine Duchesne,
to your Sacred Heart, we confide Claude, Sheila, Cynthia, and Linda.
Only look. Then do what your Heart desires.
Let your Heart decide.
We count on it. We trust in it.
We throw ourselves at Its mercy.
Lord Jesus, you will not fail us.
Amen.

No comments: