Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This continues to be one of my favorite pictures. And this week preparing for the coming of the Holy Spirit again this Pentecost Sunday seems to be one of my favorite weeks. I am aware of how joyful the liturgy is this week. Today's Gospel has Jesus praying to his Father asking that all may be one just as "we are one" and then asking that his disciples "may share my joy completely."
The second Preface for the Ascension speaks of how Jesus was taken up to heaven "that he might make us sharers in his divinity." Then it says:

"Therefore, overcome with paschal joy,
every land, every people exults in your praise..."

How do I show that I am "overcome with paschal joy"? 

Don't forget to look at the Concord Pastor's blog on the right side of this blog to follow the novena for the coming of the Holy Spirit.
 

No comments: