Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Reviewing Graces before birthday


I found myself going back again over my life in preparation for my 81st birthday on Thursday - there are many great graces that I want to thank for and so I have actually written and numbered 81 graces and made myself stop there.
Now I am reviewing the great interior graces that are unforgettable but often are also more difficult to articulate; they are moments when God revealed Himself in sudden and surprising ways. The reason that I am writing this in my blog is that I have found it a wonderful preparation for any birthday and I urge all my readers to try this and you need not wait for your birthday. It has made me feel very grateful and almost overwhelmed by the review of my life - God was always giving me gifts. God is still giving me gifts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday tomorrow!! Thank you for sharing your lovely blog posts with us!
Prayers and good wishes,
Christine (Stone Ridge (Bethesda, MD) Sacred Heart Alumna)