Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Today we begin the month of May, Our Lady's month. We also are preparing all month for Pentecost which is the last Sunday in May this year. What a great month to spend with Our Lady and the Holy Spirit!

I was up early as this is the month that I must catch up with myself. I find that each day brings more to read and one needs to put a limit and stick to a schedule. I am enjoying my retirement immensely, but I also need to be more productive.

Here is another quote from the booklet, "Live the Questions Now" that is published by LCWR:

"We learn more by looking for the answer to a question and not finding it than we do from learning the answer itself." =Lloyd Alexander

The Scripture Quote: Jesus said, "Let us cross over to the other side." Mark 4:35. 

The questions are becoming more important in my life than the answers. God is mystery and so the questions keep coming about the cosmos, my life experience, my relationship with God, with others, with myself...
I am invited to cross over to the other side by Jesus and it is Jesus who takes us by the hand and leads us so do not be afraid, just trust Him!

No comments: