Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

Spring is here but it feels as if it were summer in Miami. Still, I like to look at the dogwood tree in this picture and think of how I first fell in love with the dogwood trees at Kenwood when I was a novice. At home in my own backyard we had three flowering Japanese peach trees that were gorgeous each Spring.

I woke up remembering a dream this morning and then went to write it in my journal; it was a vivid dream and I was talking to a former superior in Chile; I loved her very much and she always encouraged me to go ahead and do whatever I suggested both for the school and then for the formation work in the province. She was my superior when I was head of the school and then my Provincial and in my dream I was asking her for a visit for spiritual direction. She told me to write my journal first and then I woke up before we had our visit. I am still pondering the dream! I think I miss having spiritual conversation and perhaps I should initiate this with my own community more.

No comments: