Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fourth Sunday of Lent


Sometimes we need a quiet scene to remind us that Sunday is a day of peace and prayer. I opened my Magnificat today to the Divine Praises that we always recited when we had Benediction - as I sometimes find myself trying to pray with the Divine Praises in the car when driving home and get mixed up or cannot remember some, I thought I would copy them here.

Blessed be God.
Blessed be his Holy Name.
Blessed be Jesus Christ, true God and true Man.
Blessed be the Name of Jesus.
Blessed be his most Sacred Heart.
Blessed be his most Precious Blood.
Blessed be Jesus in the most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Blessed be the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete.
Blessed be the great Mother of God, Mary most holy.
Blessed be her holy and Immaculate Conception.
Blessed be her glorious Assumption.
Blessed be the name of Mary, Virgin and Mother.
Blessed be St. Joseph, he most chaste spouse.
Blessed be God in his angels and in his saints.

No comments: