Search This Blog

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Bogota with Sanctuary

Many pilgrims visit the sanctuary you can see at the top of the mountain a bit left of the center of this picture of downtown Bogota with its really tall buildings.
Ines is just holding on now and the news is not good so please keep praying. I think that I am having a hard time thinking of anything else now.
My morning reflections are not really ready to publish; I think I am coming to a deeper realization of how God lives in each of us. It was sort of exciting to hear on the news that the "God particle" had been discovered and without this nothing would have existence as it would not have mass - I do not understand it, but know that this particle is essential for all that exists and love the fact that some are calling it the "God particle".

No comments: