Search This Blog

Thursday, July 12, 2012

The emergence of Christ depends on our capacity to love...

This is another one of my thoughts probably taken from Delio's book on "The Emergent Christ."
You see, God's plan for creation includes each of us; it is by my conscious and creative activity that I help keep the world evolving and developing in the way God wants it to and God is Love and so my capacity to love has something to do with the emergence of Christ. The love of God is poured out into our hearts by the Holy Spirit. Do I really realize this?
I am caught up in the evolution of the entire universe. God created me in and through an expanding, evoling universe that has one purpose: to unify all in the Cosmic Christ.
Tomorrow, I think I will try to get back to some reflections that I left unfinished at the end of June.

No comments: