Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2012

God is the ground of my being.

To continue sharing some of the thoughts that seem to keep percolating in my head and penetrating into my heart, here is another:
1.       I am in Christ and He is in me. God is the ground of my being. He created me through and in an expanding, evolving universe that has one purpose: to unify all in the Cosmic Christ. We are all to be united in the Body of Christ, the Cosmic Christ for whom and in whom and by whom we all is created.  Now that is something to keep thinking about and hoping that the realization is really penetrating deep into my head and my heart. I am thinking of taking a vacation from my blog next week as I will be going to the Provincial Assembly. In the meantime, I find that the preparation has sent me back to our Constitutions and Chapter documents. I may be sharing more of this soon.







No comments: