Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Check the Province website


Since our website now has the O Antiphon meditations each day from Reverend Mother Janet Stuart, I hope you are going there to read my blog and now the O Antiphon meditations. It is easy to find the website: just put rscj.org and up it comes - I guess the entire link is http://rscj.org
Now, we are just one week before Christmas and I find people tired and not always joyful so we all need to make the effort to smile, take time to help, and just try to give Christmas joy. I am finding that prayer is so helpful in restoring my own joy; Jesus cares, Jesus is with us and delights to be with us so let us rejoice and stay calm. People may say things they do not mean when they are stressed so let us just love them anyway!

No comments: