Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Our heart becomes a place of continual prayer



Would that our hearts become a place of continued prayer!!
It can happen and I am sure it does for many, but I am one who is easily distracted and need to quiet my heart to listen to how the Spirit is praying in me. Our inner life is fascinating when we are attentive enough to grasp all that goes on in our hearts. I guess I am often in my head instead of my heart, but I find this overwhelming feeling of gratitude is from my heart.

I am grateful and happy because I am so grateful. It has been an amazing year for me and I am finding that I love silence and just being and I no longer feel guilty when I am just resting in God. There are always many things to be done, but most can be postponed and nothing happens. I guess that is the joy of being "retired" - one has time to just be!

No comments: