Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2015

Finding Joy In Small Things



This morning I made a firm resolution to see the good in every person and event of the day. I have failed and it is still fairly early. However, I am making a conscious effort and found joy in just closing a door left open, emptying the dishwasher, cleaning up after others, etc. I really need to make this conscious effort as I have found myself being critical. Maybe I am going to become a cranky person if I do not watch those thoughts. I am sharing this as I remember that when the Pope was asked who he was, he replied, "I am a sinner." I can say the same, but what I really want to say and know that this is true is, "I am God's Beloved." I have been so loved by God - each of us has- that I just want to give His love to others.

God is so good to each of us!

No comments: