Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

For those who love God...


I am sure anyone reading this has the desire to love and so I am reflecting on another quote from St. Madeleine Sophie: "Meditate on these words: 'For those who love God all things work together for their good.' They hold a great truth for all who, I do not just say love, but even those who sincerely desire to love."

I usually think of the quote as "For those who love God, all things are possible." I find it true, but also feel closer to the first - "all thing work together for their good."
God loves us so much and we just need to sit with Him and be amazed that He wants to sit with us. What a joy! The Creator is wanting to be with each of us in an intimacy that we could not have dreamed of, but this is real. God wants us to let Him love us!

No comments: