Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

God is in charge



One of the joys of Oakwood for me is that I seem to be able to understand the homilies at Mass. I am sure I miss some, but it has been a long time since I have been able to hear them and take nourishment from them. This is due to a group of exceptional priests and the fact that the Chapel is looped and I am wearing earphones.
Yesterday the message that stayed with me is that we should not be afraid of anything; God is in charge and He loves each of us and is taking care of us and our world.

Now, here is a quote from St. Madeleine Sophie: "Try always harder to let yourself be led by the Spirit of God; with this divine leader you will have all spiritual gifts for yourself and for others."

1 comment:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

A great message that we should not be afraid of anything; despite human nature's way of making us fear the future, real or imagined.

Thank you. God bless.