Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sunday Advice



This picture is of the lone Cypress on the famous 17 Mile Drive in California. It makes me think of courage and we certainly need that if we are to follow Jesus. In the Gospel today, Jesus tells us:
"If anyone wishes to come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will save it."

Jesus is always inviting us to follow Him. Have we the courage needed? He will give it to us, if we only ask Him. I know that He is our strength and carries us when necessary.

We are preparing for our General Chapter by studying the calls of the different regions. It is really quite thrilling to see how we are coming up with the same issues all over the world and read about the life of the different Provinces in each region.

No comments: