Search This Blog

Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!



The Infant Jesus at Oakwood is holding out his arms to us and makes one want just to hold Him and love Him and feel His love. As we start this New Year, I look forward to leaving for a week to make another Guided Imagery Retreat. This will be my third and I only hope it is as fruitful and as lasting as the other two. I will be away from Tuesday to Tuesday, Jan. 2-9 so will not be writing my blog before January 10. I do count on your prayer for this retreat.
 We are praying here each day for a different world leader; we began with North Korea, then South Korea, Japan, China, etc. We have the map of the country, the name and picture of the leader posted each day.
If you are making resolutions for the New Year, please write them down and revisit them regularly; do not be discouraged if you break them. That just shows you that you have make the resolution you need if you have trouble keeping it.
Let us promise the Lord a year of cultivating hope and joy. Many things are wrong in our world, but God is all-knowing, all-loving, and can do all things so let us trust Him and stay cheerful!

No comments: