Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

After my mini retreat...


It is always a great joy to have time alone with the Lord. I feel so grateful for this week. It was a good mixture of silence, input, Centering Prayer, and some discussion. Besides the group of faculty and staff from our school in Miami, we had a representative from our school in New Orleans, one from Houston, and one from Omaha. I came back renewed in my own vocation thanks to the great presentations given on Sacred Heart spirituality and contemplation. We saw how St. Madeleine Sophie wanted us to be faithful to the Holy Spirit. I wrote something in my notebook that I will share when I have time. Now I am going to go pray! I will say that I feel very grateful for the opportunity and met many wonderful people.

No comments: