Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Rambling Thoughts


I have been trying to put together a wonderful PowerPoint of images of the Adventures of St. Philippine Duchesne and Lucile Mathevon. This picture is one of Sugar Creek today, but I suspect it might have looked very much the same in 1841. I have some great pictures but am having trouble finding them as they were sent by e-mail and I do not seem to be able to browse that file from my blog, but I will figure this out and share some later.

Yesterday I attended the Liturgy at the University and then came home and we were blessed last night with another Liturgy. It was so good to have both and I think I was struck with how Jesus asks the blind man, "What do you want me to do for you?" He asks us the same question and wants us to be in touch with our deepest desires as these come from Him!

No comments: