Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2016

Trust His Heart

Today I am thinking about all the friends I am leaving, but I am letting all of them flow into the Heart of Jesus and Jesus will take care of them. He loves each more than I could ever love them and so I will confide all to His Heart.
St. Madeleine Sophie said, "Put all your trust in God and all your love. God will uphold you and will supply for all you lack."

Here is a quote from Reverend Mother Stuart that I am praying over and want to share:

"It is an arduous journey, a great undertaking, not a little or an easy thing...sing in every way you can...God gave song, to give heart and courage and joy in life...if not with the voice, sing with the spirit and the understanding; sing by words of courage and hope, praise and thanksgiving."

No comments: