Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

When you pray...

When you pray, be like the ocean
with stillness in its depths
the waves ebbing and flowing.
Have calm in your heart, and evil thoughts
will flee of their own accord.

I am leaving for Lake Tahoe early tomorrow morning and will return on Monday. I am scheduling my blog ahead so you will still have a daily reflection. I will be with another RSCJ who will spend the night in order to drive me to pick up our dear Dominican Spiritual Director and then go to the Dominican house at Tahoe. I am planning on cooking a pot roast dinner on Saturday night, if I still remember how to do that! I have really been looking forward to this and perhaps we will have snow while we are there.  After so many years in Miami, I would love to see snow, but do not want to drive in it.

No comments: