Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Inspire us to honor the dignity of each person...


 I think I may have saved this to share on my blog, but I just found it again and want to use it today as I think it is a good prayer.

Unseen companion of our life,

Give us faith and eager expectancy

As we continue to face uncertainty.

Help us to hold our fear of the unknown

In the assurance that You are with us.

Teach us to wrest treasures from anxiety.

Encourage us to approach each day with

Faith, wisdom and compassion.

We pray for those who suffer and all who care for them.

Inspire us to honor the human dignity of each person and

May our presence be a source of healing and encouragement.

We ask all of this confident in your Spirit. Amen.

 

Created by the Society of the Sacred Heart, USC Province

A good friend and author, Jan Connell, has just sent me her newest book: Christ Throgh Mary: Powerful Prayers in a Time of Crisis. Jan has done a tremendous amount of research to find prayers to Mary and I will be sharing some next week with you.

No comments: