Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Finding God in the Ocean


 I love any picture with the ocean. I am so blessed in being able to get to the ocean and even spend a few days near it each year. I find God so easily in contemplating the ocean. I wonder now why I did not spend more time in Miami at the ocean. Of course, the Pacific is more beautiful, at least in my opinion. The best swimming is in the Atalantic because, it least in Florida, it is much warmer. I found both here and in Chile that I could swim in the icy Pacific because by the time who got through the waves, you were warm enough to swim. God seems so close when I am near the ocean.

Here is another quote from Mother Stuart:

"Insight into spiritual things is in proportion to our desires. God heas not only our formal prayers but also our unuttered desires. As they are satisfied, they grow..The more we desire and attain, the more we shall attain. That is why our life is so immense."

No comments: