Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2022

Vacation Time


 Yesterday was the Feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and today is the Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. I am praying for all my readers and for so many other intentions. I have also decided to take a month of vacation beginning now! I leave Saturday for St. Louis where I will be with my brother until our Special Provincial Assembly begins on July 7. I will stop in Arizona to see my sister and brother-in-law and my niece but only for two nights as I return on the afternoon of July 12 and we go into retreat from the 13-21 so expect me back blogging only by July 25. I think I need to take this month off as I am finding that I have too many emails to read and I am going to try to cut back. Some I have tried to unsubcribe to, but they seem to keep coming; others have good articles, etc. but I do not need to read everything. Perhaps you are being overwhelmed, too, with emails. At any rate, I think a month of vacation seems to be good for everyone.

Let us take time to ponder in our hearts as Mary did.

No comments: