Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2022

Happy Friday!

The picture is not from Rockaway Beach!
 Yesterday's outing to Rockaway Beach was a grace for me. After the beautiful drive there, we were asked to go right to lunch and I will still be eating half of mine today. As soon as lunch finished, I walked all the way to the end of the dirt path to find my rock and sat there for a good half hour of prayer. It was while sitting on that same rock a few years ago that I had a deep experience of God. Just to be there again brought back memories of not only that experience of God, but a very grace-filled moment in Chile when I felt the three Persons of the Blessed Trinity with me. Looking down the ocean at Rockaway Beach there are three huge rocks jutting out of the water. The tallest is almost the size of house in height; these great boulders remind me of the Trinity. 

I came home very tired and did not write anything yesterday so I am late posting today. Happy Friday!

No comments: