Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2022

I have all the time there is: 24 hours a day!


 Today I had hoped to read all my emails and begin to thank for the many birthday cards that made Tuesday so special. It is now getting late on Wednesday and I have not done much that I had planned, but that is the way it is. I had an unexpected visitor, we had a fire drill, I found that I needed to talk with several people, etc. I will get to all that I planned, but just a bit later. I think I always think I can do more than I can. Then I need to tell myself to slow down and take a walk.

I have a copy of the Tree of Contemplation in front of me. One suggestion is the Walking Meditation so I am going outside to try it. 

As the fire alarm calls Westwood to show up in the Chapel, I did have time to savor this quote of Mother Stuart:

"In prayer it is often the very best just to leave yourself face to face with God without saying anything."


No comments: