Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

June means Summer Holidays


Please help me to thank for a marvelous birthday! Oakwood is a beautiful place to live once we are retired from a more active life. 

As I really am wanting to continue to copy some quotes from Mother Stuart, here is one for today:

"Do not give up any high aspirations, aim at the very highest and the best, but understanding that to get this is a life's work; not the work of a day, so never let failure cast down or disappoint you, but always begin again with great courage and especially great confidence."

So, let us begin. I am going to tackle some disorder that creeps periodically into my top drawer. It is where I put things that I intend to do something about and have not time at the moment. It means that I need to clear out the papers that I could not decide to throw away or to file. Then, I am constantly needing to clear out old files, emails, etc. on my laptop. I think Mother Stuart was speaking about our "high aspirations" but sometimes I need to start with something tangible that I know I can tackle now.

Let us begin with courage and confidence all that the Lord shows us today!
 

No comments: