Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Living Water


I look at this picture and see myself as the stream, a stream of living water. I am trying to write to all who made their final profession with me on February 8, 1960 so that we can begin a spiritual preparation from October 20, the Feast of Mater, to May when seven of us plan to gather at our retirement house in California. Maybe others will be able to join us but I had a light at the end of my retreat. It is hard to put into words, but when seven of the disciples went out to fish, Jesus came and not only prepared breakfast for them but gave them a miraculous catch of fish. I hope that we can pray for vocations and the Lord will give us a miraculous catch for our Golden Jubilee. Beginning on Mater's feast we will all be praying for each other as well as for vocations to replace us as none of us is getting younger!

No comments: