Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

We discover His Heart...

To continue reflecting on Sacred Heart spirituality with the section on Prayer in the Constitutions of the Society of the Sacred Heart, #19


In the Gospel
through His words, His attitudes,
His relationships with people,
His way of relating to all created things,
we discover His Heart
wholly given to the Father and to all people.

We do discover His Heart in the Gospel through not only His words but also His attitudes, His whole way of being...Then we look at His relationships with people, with the world around Him, with those who were in need, those who were ill, lonely, and now, His relationship with me, ...Is He standing at the door and knocking?

His Heart "wholly given to the Father and to all people" - and my heart? I ask Jesus to help me to discover His love for all and to make my heart like His!

No comments: