Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Open heart



Although I hope to get back to work by August 1 on the book I keep saying I want to write about the life of one of our pioneer Religious, I am enjoying these days with time to read and swim and cook and clean. It is a mystery to me how much I have accumulated in my nearly thirty years in Miami. I just have too much - too many papers, books, clothes, trinkets that I have been given, etc. I am quite neat and orderly. but just have too much! I can help some one else clear out, but find I take forever to do my own things. I am writing about this as I suspect there are others out there with the same problem.

I am enjoying cooking and inventing new recipes. I like having company and so have invited friends as this is also a distraction for the one community member who is home undergoing the many weeks of chemotherapy.

I have so much to be grateful for and rejoice each day in all the good things that God has given me, is giving me, and His Love is everlasting! Let us rejoice with an open heart and mind.

This is a double post today as I also finished up the skills and that was posted.

No comments: