Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Prayer request and pictures



This is a picture of the old convent at Florissant where Philippine lived. During the Assembly we had Mass at her shrine in St. Charles. It is always a grace for me to return there as I was a weekly boarder during high school and received my vocation there. Of course, the shrine had not been built and we visited Philippine's tomb each evening in the tiny chapel in front of the convent.

 
Do pray for one of my community who has just started 16 weeks of chemotherapy; there will just be the two of us home for the next three weeks so I hope I can be a good caregiver as this is a hard time for her. She is just recovered from her back operation in March and still needs to have a hip operation after she has the cancer surgery and radiation so that will probably be January for her hip and it is painful!

No comments: