Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Sit is silence


I have often felt the Presence of Jesus, but not seen Him. During my Guided Imagery Retreat I did see Jesus. He came to my room and sat in my comfortable chair and smiled at me. I sat on my desk chair and we enjoyed a comfortable silence. I felt comforted by His Presence and felt that He was happy to have me here and wants me to give His love to all.
In one way, this blog does try to reach out to all and the main message I have to give is that Jesus loves each of us unconditionally and just wants us to let Him love us. Remember, prayer is the expression of a relationship so just be yourself and sit in silence with Jesus. When we learn to do this, we are full of peace, gratitude, joy, and love that gives us energy to go out and love others!

No comments: