Search This Blog

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Reflection on our own journey is valuable

Here is a helpful quote: 
Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don’t think that you’ve lost time.
Asha Tyson
I find that it is helpful to review our journey and see how the Lord has been acting in our lives; we remember both the good and the difficult times and thank God for making us what we are today. None of us is perfect; God does not expect us to be perfect humans but to strive to be persons of love. I think that is what Jesus really meant when he told us to be perfect as our heavenly Father is perfect. 
My point today is that reflecting back on our lives is valuable. I was asked to share something about my prayer for reunion and found that I was able to trace a definite development in my own prayer life and that it has made me more grateful so I suggest you do the same kind of reflection on your life.

No comments: