Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

A Day Late


 I cannot imagine how I missed sending all my blog readers wishes for a very happy Valentine's Day! I guess I was so busy trying to make valentines for all of the staff here that I thought I had scheduled my blog ahead for several days and now realize that I only managed up to Sunday, the 13th.

I celebrated by having a lovely meeting with some of my spirituality group. We met in the parlor in person instead of on zoom. I have permission to see them in person as a group once a month. One brought delicious cakes with "I love you" on top and, since we did not eat them immediately, I had a little party in Westwood and still have cake left over to share this evening.

The dentist many of us go to during the year always brings each of us a rose; three of the girls from Sacred Heart Prep brought us little bags of candy kisses and wrote notes to each of us. As you can see, we are spoiled.


No comments: