Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time


 Collect: "Keep your family safe, O Lord, with unfailing care, that, relying solely on the hope of heavenly grace. they may be defended always by your protection."

First Reading from Isaiah 6: 2-8 At the end of this reading, Isaiah hears the voice of the Lord asking, 'Whom shall I send? Who will go for us?'
'Here I am', I said, 'send me!'"

Responsorial Psalm: "In the sight of the angels I will sing your praises, Lord."

Second Reading is from St. Paul's Second Letter to the Corinthians 15: 1-11 and is worth reading so pay attention.

Gospel Acclamation: "Come after me and I will make you fishers of men." Mt 4:19

Gospel is from Luke 5:1-11 It is the story of the first miraculous catch of fish and then the calling of Peter and Andrew and James and John. "When they brought their boats to the shore, they left everything and followed him."

No comments: