Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Third Guided Imagery


 I am going to condense this a bit, but share the essential. Remember, I am just letting the music take me in my imagination wherever it takes me.

"I am walking on a pather that goes through trees and then there is a cliff overlooking the ocean. I turn a bend in the path and see a bench. Someone is sitting on the bench. I come closer and it is Jesus who motions me to sit beside Him. We both sit in silence looking at the ocean.

Then, Jesus tells me He loves the world and the people in it. He reassures me about my prayer. He often comes back, but we do not see Him. Then the music takes Jesus up to heaven. I continue my walk along the cliff...the music takes me up into the sky and I see a multitude of people and angels, too. I can see my parents and they see me. There are lots of relatives around them and friends. I do not see our nuns, but there are so many people. Then I see a Visitation Sister who taught me and then a large group of our Sisters. But I am below on the cloud. I want my mother to join me, but my angel comes. I want my parents to know how grateful I am. My mother tells me, "Love others and they will love you."

Then my angel takes me flying on the cloud back to Oakwood and we land on the football field. some of the Junior School are there running around the track. I love children. I walk back to Westwood and go to the living room, but no one is there. The music takes me to the Chapel.

Our Lady comes and sits next to me. She holds my hand. She tells me that she loves me....

Then God comes in a direst way, invading my entire body with His love - it is intense, real, and wonderful. I am His and He is mine. God tells me that I belong to Him, and He takes possession of me. His Love fills me. I in God; God in me - I belong to God and He is loving me, and this is heavenly! He in me and I in Him - united. I feel totally surrendered to whatever God wants. I want the music to go away now as God is filling me with His love...Mary is still holding my hand. I do not want to move.

No comments: