Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2022

A Quiet Day


 I am late posting today, but I have been having a quiet, contemplative morning and hope to continue with this peace and quiet all weekend. I will be writing some St. Patrick's Day cards to a few family and friends.  I do have a zoom with my senior student this afternoon, but I am going to try to slow down and have a contemplative weekend for peace.

I finally have Maureen Chicoine's book to read. She lives here and we did share research when she began writing Grave on the Prairie: Seven Religious of the Sacred Heart and Saint Mary's Mission to the Potawatomi. I know I will love reading it and remembering the work we did in Kansas. I love reading Society history and need to make more time for that, too.

I hope you are still all keeping your Lenten resolutions or at least keep trying to do so. Since I am offering my resolutions for peace in our world, it seems a bit easier to keep them. 

No comments: