Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Lenten Resolution and Peace


 This picture makes me pray and offer each day's joys and sorrows for peace. We need to change our world so that we are not facing conflict. Peace is something that we all need. We need peace from war, peace from the conflict that rages among us, in us, and around us. We cannot even elect officials from our two parties to work together for the common good.

I am trying to keep my Lenten resolutions and doing it for peace.

Let us be constant in striving to keep our resolutions and that effort can be pleasing to God and move the world to desire and take the means to peace. I do not want war, but I fear that we cannot sit back and accept another country to take over territory that does not belong to them. 

Perhaps our prayer may reach the hearts of the Russian people who may refuse to send their men and boys into conflict. Let us pray.

No comments: