Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Busy Person's Retreat


 Yesterday I thought I had scheduled ahead for my blog, but I had not. I just did not look as it was a busy day with three long zooms. We also began the Busy Person's Retreat and it is all by zoom this year. I love being able to help others with their prayer during these days of retreat. In fact, I love being able to do this by zoom. 

If any of my readers want to know more about the Busy Person's Retreat, please just ask. We begin with prayer on Monday, individual visits the next three days and then a closing prayer session on Friday. The individual visits are what are most helpful as many have not had a spiritual companion or director. My role is just to listen to my retreatant and also to the Holy Spirit. 

Tomorrow I will share my guided imagery experience from last Saturday's zoom, or at least I hope to do this. It is a busy week full of many zooms.

No comments: