Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Posting Late This Wednesday

 


I just found this picture and love it. The lighthouse overlooks Lake Superior and is not active now, but I love lighthouses and my imagination usually invents a story about the keeper of the light, etc. 

Now, I know we are all praying for peace. Offering my Lenten resolutions for peace is helping me to keep them. I also found a great bargain watch that not only gives you the time, date, tracks your steps, tell you how many calories you have burned, gives you your temperature, heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, and is able to do other things, but I really only wanted it to help me exercise. I found it on Amazon for $18.99 with free shipping and so I got it with a Valentine Day gift certificate and love it. One cannot buy lunch out here for that amount of money, so I am happy with my purchase. It is the cheapest fitness tracker but seems to be working perfectly so far. I did take it off last night and had to get out of bed twice and it started flashing and there does not seem to be a way to turn it off or put it to sleep so I just put it in a drawer, and it was fine this morning. I think I need to charge it about once a week.

Sorry I am late posting today. We are decorating for St. Patrick's and will have corn beef, potatoes, and cabbage with carrots for dinner tomorrow. That is very Irish, but we are also having German potato salad! Our chefs are wonderful.

No comments: