Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

"In the remembrance of God, our hearts are comforted." Quaran


 I would like to continue with Joyce Rupp's "A Psalm of Compassion" that was sent to me in a prayer service. I used the first two verses in yesterday's blog and now will give the last three. I think it is good to reflect on and I love the last verse especially.

"You bid me come to you, to release my fears and allow you to anoint my worries with trust, to let you lead me to your resting place where I can listen to your calm, assuring voice.

No matter how dard the valley of tears, no matter how unending the turbulence, you are there with your embracing love. You are forever a reliant, caring presence.

You breathe your strength into my weakness, you promise to be a peaceful haven. You are the home where I can always dwell in your abiding goodness and compasion.

No comments: