Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Take time to enjoy the beauty around us


 On Saturday I went to the beach for a picnic with two lovely women and enjoyed the day so much.

I came home very tired, but it is somethimes good just to get away for a day and do nothing except enjoy the scenery and the company. It was a bit chilly and cloudy, but I love the ocean in all of its moods. 

I have been thinking of how synodality is helping the Church. I really hope you have read the letter of Pope Francis on Formation for the Liturgy that he wrote for June 29 this year.

More tomorrow as I am catching up with myself this week. I had my Bible Group in Mountain View yesterday and will tell you about it tomorrow as it is quite an experience.

Today we are having a funeral for one of our Sisters who was 104 years old and lucid until the end. 

No comments: