Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2022

"My thoughts are not your thoughts...."


 Again, I am letting the prayer service sent by my friend, Connie, to inspire me today. She quotes the prophet Isaiah: "My thoughts are not your thoughts, my ways are not your ways...As high as the heavens are from the earth so are my thoughts about your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

We go to prayer to let God love us, but also to try to understand the way God sees our world. We want to know the way God thinks, to know His ways, but we are finite creatures and God is infinite. Yet, Jesus tells us "Seek and you shall find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Let us try to understand God's plan; His creation is what we are destroying and we need to stop the destruction before it causes more suffering to many countries and people all over the world!

No comments: