Search This Blog

Friday, June 20, 2008

"For where your treasure is, there is your heart."


Jesus tells us in today's Gospel, "where your treasure is, there also is your heart."
Lord, You are my treasure! You have opened your Heart to me that there I find all I need.
I believe in your Love for me.
I believe in your power to transform me.
I believe that you have given me life for a purpose.
I believe that you have called me to intimacy with you.
I believe that you want me to live in Joy and spread joy around me.
I believe that you have given me your Peace and want me to be a peacemaker.
I believe that you want me to share in your gift of Compassion for all.
I believe that you give me Hope so that I may affirm others.
I believe that you have so gifted each day that I can only live in Gratitude.
I believe that each day is a new beginning.
I believe in your merciful love that forgives me, lifts me up, and floods my soul with the certainty that I am loved unconditionally.
Your Love is my treasure; I find it in your Heart and go forth to share it today!

This seems to have turned into a sharing of my meditation from my journal today!!

No comments: