Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

Thank the Lord for your problems




Thanking the Lord for my problems is not something I was ever taught to do, but I am beginning to see how helpful it is. I read in yesterday's meditation from "Jesus Calling": "Thank Me for your problems. As soon as your mind gets snagged on a difficulty, bring it to Me with thanksgiving. Then ask Me to show you My way to handle the situation. The very act of thanking Me releases your mind from its negative focus...."

Really, there is nothing that Jesus cannot handle and much better than I can do it. I read recently that becoming like a child means being weak, needy, and dependent. So, I am taking all the problems of the world to Jesus to handle and going back to the gratitude journal as the biggest help for living in joy!

No comments: