Search This Blog

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Are the leaves changing color where you are?


Although I love Miami, I miss the change of seasons. I loved the first crisp, cool days when the trees suddenly are so beautiful with all the colors of Fall. I think that our interior life can also have seasons and we should be attentive to the changes that happen inside of us through the year. I said in an earlier blog that our interior life is much more interesting than our exterior and I have been reflecting on that and wonder if others feel the same. We are so often unaware of the changes that are taking place deep in our souls; the leaves are changing colors and we must marvel at the beauty before they begin to fall. Let us take a slow walk in our own soul today and see what God is doing and thank Him for His gentle ways of transforming us.

No comments: