Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2022

Even though I walk in the dark valley, I fear no evil; for you are at my side


Today the responsorial Psalm is from Psalm 23, mostly 1-6. (It is one of my favorite psalms.)

Even though I walk in the dark valley I fear no evil; for you are at my side.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want, in verdant pastures he gives me repose.

Beside restful waters he leads me; he refreshes my soul.

He guides me in right paths for his name's sake.

Even though I walk in the dark valley I fear no evil; for you are at my side

With your rod and your staff that give me courage.

You spread the table before me in the sight of my foes;

You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

Only goodness and kindness follow me all the days of my life;

And I shall dwell in the house of the Lord for years to come.

No comments: