Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2022

Many joys of each day


 We have so much to be grateful for and each day I thank God for the care and attention we get at Oakwood. This week had been a happy one with a special party on Easter Tuesday, a welcome for two new residents who arrived from St. Louis yesterday, and my own plans to be away most of next week. I will be putting something from Mother Stuart on my blog, which I am hoping to write before Monday. I was given a Christmas gift of three days at my sacred place, Villa Maria, in Santa Cruz. I will be there until Thursday and just plan to relax and spend time contemplating the ocean. 

Today I have something from David Richo's The Power of Grace - I may have shared this years ago, but I like it and it is worth repeating:

"I say Yes to everything that happens to me today as an opportunity to give and receive love without reserve. I am thankful for the enduring capacity to love that has come to me from the Sacred heart of the universe. May everything that happens to me today open my hert more and more. May all that I think, say, feel, and do express loving-kindness toward myself, those close to me, and all beings. May love be my life purpose, my bliss, my destiny, my calling, the richest grace I can receive or give."

No comments: